Broadcast Message is an effective communications tool, however, irresponsible use can create volumes of voice "junk mail". When permission to use this feature is enabled, the choice appears between LEAVE A MESSAGE and SPECIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Send a Broadcast Message - After recording your message you will be given the following options.
- Press 1 to send your message to selected individuals -- Enter the Extension numbers one at a time.
- Press 2 to send your message to a Department - This will send your message to all Extensions with the same Department number.
- Press 3 to send your message to a mailing list - You can create up to 10 separate mailing lists of individual Extension numbers.
- Maintain Mailing Lists
- Press 1 to add or delete an extension in a list - First enter a number from 0-9 for the list to be used (or press the Star key to exit), then you enter the Extension number. If the number exists you will be asked if you would like to delete it, if it doesn't exist you will be asked if you would like to add it.
- Press 2 to hear all the Extensions in a list -- First enter a number from 0-9 for the list to be used or press the star key to exit.